Community Release Note for SPIRE Calibration 2_0
The SPIRE calibration tree "spire_cal_2_0" was released in January 2010 to be compatible with HIPE v2.0.
Note that this calibration tree was a "pre-release", added to before the final release in 2_1.
Impact of the changes compared to the previous release (1_2)
- allows PTC channels to be processed by pipeline
- gives astronomers access to photometer filter profiles (although these are not actually used in the pipeline)
- improvement in Photometer absolute flux calibration
- improvement in Spectrometer relative detector positions in preparation for mapping observations
- avoid a crash in the spectrometer pipeline due to interRef
Differences in individual products compared to the previous release
For detailed information about each product, see http://herschel.esac.esa.int/twiki/bin/view/Public/SpireCalibrationProducts.
- SCalPhotBolPar: units of condG0 column + add PTC numbers
- SCalPhotRsrf: added product
- SCalPhotFluxConv: Nanyao v2.3 (changes for bright source mode)
- SCalPhotTempDriftCorr: Kevin v2.3
Release Date: January 2010 (coinciding with the public release of HIPE v2.0)
- SCalSpecBolPar: units of condG0 column
- SCalSpecInterRef: data from OD123
- SCalSpecDetAngOff: inflight numbers from fine scan analysis