During Phase 2 data entry you are requested to update your AORs to adapt your proposal to the HOTAC time
allocation, taking into account any comments you may have received either from the HOTAC or from the HSC
regarding technical changes.
The following rules apply:
- you can remove AORs from the list submitted in Phase 1
- you can modify the observing parameters of already submitted AORs.
- you cannot change the observing mode of already submitted AORs (unless you have been explicitly requested
to do that by the HSC or by HOTAC). Justified observing mode change requests may be considered on a case
by case basis, however you should contact the HSC Helpdesk if you plan to do this.
- You cannot add new targets or AORs, unless they correspond to backup/alternative observations explicitly
identified as such in the already submitted version of your proposal, nor switch to observing modes or
other instruments which were not foreseen in the original text of your proposal.
- You cannot modify the associated PDF file nor can you modify the cover sheet submitted with the Phase 1